Last year, I started my Beachbody journey with an 80 Day commitment. For 80 days, I went ALL in…I thought committing to a program that long was going to be impossible. Turns out it was the best thing I ever did for my health and wellness.
A program that long took the guess work out of things; it allowed for some experimentation with my nutrition and really honing in on what worked for my body; it paved the way for what was my healthiest year yet by really locking in healthy and SUSTAINABLE habits…if you are like me and have struggled with sustaining results, this program is your solution!
I’m SO excited to announce that we have done it again: Beachbody has launched its newest program, Morning Meltdown 100! This program will be added to the already existing 57 full workout programs on Beachbody’s Streaming Platform, Beachbody On Demand in October of 2019, but is available for early access now!
Let’s commit to 100 workouts! Created by Super Trainer Jericho McMatthews, Morning Meltdown 100 has one incredible goal: to complete 100 unique workouts! Morning Meltdown 100 will help you torch calories with high-intensity cardio and resistance training, while a live DJ turns up the beat!
- 100 unique workouts all accessible on Beachbody on Demand
- 10 different styles of workouts including, but not limited to, yoga, pilates, HIIT, weight training, body resistance, cardio and fight style moves. Each workout video has several modifiers so this is a great program for ANY fitness level!
- 5 Different Phases with 20 workouts in each phase
- Only 20 – 30 minutes per workout!
- The only equipment needed is light and medium dumbells, and access to Beachbody on Demand! Check this out for my favorite weight recommendations from Amazon!
who is mm100 for?
- Anyone looking for a FUN workout routine!
- Anyone who is busy…with only 20-30 minutes per workout, there is no excuse not to get it done!
- Men and women of any fitness level who want to burn fat, loose weight, tone up, and/or build muscle
- Anyone who gets bored of doing the same workout – this program has 100 unique workouts!
here are a few folks from our test group – results, results, results!
the meal plan
MM100 comes with a great general nutrition plan, and while that is a great place to start, I encourage you to consider adding 2B Mindset or the Ultimate Portion Fix to your MM100 journey!
Both of these nutrition specific programs can be added to any MM100 Challenge Pack for a highly discounted rate (a never before seen discounted rate, in fact!), or purchased as a stand alone program now or later.
100 workouts is a BIG commitment, but I know you’re up for the challenge! Commit to transform your mind and body, and change your life!
How about a little group support along the way?
Join me for my exclusive MM100 Accountability Group beginning on July 29, 2019, with your purchase of one of the best seller packages below.
what is an accountability group?
- Daily inspiration, motivation + check-ins for 100 days
- One on one coaching with me
- Group accountability + support
- Meal ideas, plans + recipes
- Group Challenges + prizes
- Tips + tricks to make the very most of your MM100 journey
Want even more information on our accountability groups? Check this out!
best seller packages
I Currently Have A BOD Membership
I Do Not Currently Have a BOD Membership
All of the Challenge Packages are on sale through the end of July 2019 ($20 off) AND I have SIX additional $10 off discount codes…supplies while they last! That’s $30 off your challenge pack if you purchase before the end of July 2019!
Fill out the form below and I will connect with you to chat more!
mm100 without a challenge pack
If you want to gain access to MM100, but aren’t interested in the accountability group and/or don’t want any of the nutritional supplements, you have the ability to join our community of #better babes working through this program and many others at their own pace by buying access to BOD and early access to MM100!
p.s. FREE WORKOUT!
Try an MM100 workout for free! Just fill out the below information and I will email you the workout!